What Osteopathy Helps
Back pain, muscle aches and pains, arthritis, sports injuries & pregnancy . .
Most people think of us as ‘back specialists’. Not surprising when more than 2.5 million people consult their GP’s for low back pain alone! Osteopaths treat many conditions, Osteopathic treatment does not target symptoms only but treats the parts of the body that have caused them. Whether it is an acute injury, chronic complaint , general aches and pains or rehabilitation. Examples of the many problems that osteopaths can help with include:
- ‘Growing pains’
- Menopause symptoms
- Sinus and dental problems
- Work related injuries
- Shoulder problems
- Stress related conditions
- Back pain including lower back pain
- Sciatica and ‘trapped nerves’
- Muscle aches, strains and pulls
- Hip and joint pains
- Headache and migraine
- Sports injury and rehabilitation
- Limb problems including tennis and golfers elbow
- Pregnancy related symptoms
- Baby check up
This is not a complete list, please ask if your problem is not here.
Osteopaths are recognised by the British Medical Association, and their treatment is complementary to the other medical disciplines.